Artificial Intelligence Allianz – Team, Robots, and More
Artificial Intelligence Allianz
Allianz Global Artificial Intelligence is an open-ended fund incorporated in Luxembourg. The objective of the Fund is to provide investors with long-term capital appreciation.
What is artificial intelligence?
- The theory and development of computer systems capable of performing tasks that usually require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages.
- Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. Specific applications of AI include expert systems, natural language processing, speech recognition, and computer vision.
Why Allianz Global Artificial Intelligence?
Pioneer in the field of artificial intelligence
- Allianz Global Artificial Intelligence is one of the first strategies launched to capture many AI technologies and beneficiaries. AI has the potential to disrupt and transform all industry groups and sectors, not just technology, in the coming decades.
A disciplined and actively managed approach
- The strategy seeks to invest actively in innovative companies developing or harnessing AI technology across sectors and around the world.
- It is not managed based on a typical technology index heavily weighted in mega-cap technology stocks and invests across the entire market capitalization spectrum.
An experienced and connected team
- The investment team has decades of experience in the technology sector and deep relationships in Silicon Valley. We believe that deep fundamental analysis from the bottom up is key to understanding the companies best positioned to benefit from this disruptive technology.
Allianz global artificial intelligence in a nutshell
- AI has been the biggest driver of innovation and disruption since the internet
- With Allianz Global Artificial Intelligence, you can benefit from an actively managed fund that invests across the full spectrum of the AI market.
- The potential for increased earnings by partnering with Allianz Global Investors, the pioneers of AI
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is likely to be one of the biggest drivers of innovation in different industries.
- Allianz Global Artificial Intelligence aims at long-term capital growth by investing in the global stock markets of companies whose business will benefit from or is currently related to
world artificial intelligence team
- It is an experienced and well-connected team with senior members with over 20 years of industry and technology sector experience leading to deep relationships throughout Silicon Valley.
- Bottom-up business discipline and fundamental analysis are at the heart of the team’s approach.
- Allianz Global Investors and Voya Investment Management have forming a long-term strategic partnership, and as such, effective July 25, 2022, the investment team has been transferring to Voya Investment Management.
- It will not change the team composition, investment philosophy, or investment process.
- Please note that the corporate and functional titles of the investment team are the current titles of AllianzGI. Johannes Jacobi, the Senior
- Product Specialist, remains with Allianz Global Investors.
The rise of artificial intelligence: will robots replace people:
- Robots and artificial intelligence (AI) will permeate our daily lives by 2025. It could have huge implications across various business sectors, notably healthcare, customer service, and logistics.
- AI is already responsible for advances in medical research and climate research, not to mention self-driving cars.