Best Horror Games for Android
Best Horror Games for Android
Best Horror Games for Android: Just a few short years ago, horror wasn’t the best gaming genre for smartphones. The genre has improved significantly over the past few years though, sort of experiencing a renaissance.
Numerous other genres’ aspects can be used into horror games. It seems like a lot of mobile ones have adventure, action, shooter (FPS), and arcade components. From the jump scares of the Five Nights at Freddy’s series, we’ve come a long way. The top horror games for Android are listed below.
Dead by Daylight Mobile
- The game Dead by Daylight Mobile is surprisingly entertaining. In this asymmetric PvP game, four players square off against a single opponent.
- The single player is a monster with a variety of unique skills that give them the upper hand over other players.
- Nothing stays the same for too long in the game because updates with balance adjustments and other modifications are often.
- Additionally, the physics and movement controls are excellent.
- Be aware that the game occasionally experiences server issues and may perform poorly on outdated or low-end devices.
Dead Effect 2
- Shooter game Dead Effect 2 is unsettlingly sci-fi. One of three characters—your character—is who you are.
- Leveling up, acquiring new weaponry, and taking out the bad guys are your objectives.
- It has a 20-hour campaign option to play through and is filled with a tonne of alien nasty baddies.
- On their own, the graphics are quite impressive. However, if you’re using an Nvidia Shield gadget, they do receive a bump.
- It’s not normally what you’d associate with scary video games. On a mobile device, it comes the closest to a horror shooter, though.
Distraint: Deluxe Edition
- One of the newest horror games is called Distraint. It has a straightforward plot and hand-drawn artwork.
- You should be able to pick up the controls fairly quickly because they are so straightforward.
- Typically, it doesn’t rely much on traditional horror components like jump scares.
- Instead, it makes an effort to terrify you with its plot.
- In actuality, the game calls itself a psychological horror title.
- The game should be completed in a few hours because it is really brief.
- Although the Deluxe Edition costs a little more than the standard version, it comes with a lot of extras.
- If you utilize Google Play Pass, Deluxe Edition is also free.
- Eyes is a respectable horror escape game overall. When you break into a mansion to investigate it, a monster starts chasing you.
- The game has several unlockable levels, a few game types, offline functionality, and access to global leaderboards via Google Play Games.
- Everything worked as it should and the controls and graphics are extremely great.
- Although the mood is gloomy and unsettling, we didn’t find it to be very frightening.
- Nonetheless, we enjoyed the performance as a whole.
- If you have Google Play Pass, Eyes is also free to use.
Series: Five Nights at Freddy’s
- Horror video games in the Five Nights at Freddy’s series have become incredibly popular. On the traditional jump scare, they rely.
- It’s your responsibility to sit somewhere and watch for living robots. Of course, they want to murder you.
- If you manage to win the game, you do. There is also a good deal of lore and narrative.
- There is a tone of stuff to watch on YouTube because these games have a sizable fanbase there as well.
- There are several games in all to complete.
- The games’ mechanics differ from one another.
- But the fundamental idea is still the same.
- Every game costs $2.99. Even if the games aren’t as popular as they once were, the series still has a dedicated fan base.
- Just a few short years ago, horror wasn’t the best gaming genre for smartphones.
- The genre has improved significantly over the past few years though, sort of experiencing a renaissance.
- Mobile ones have adventure, action, shooter (FPS), and arcade components.
- From the jump scares of the Five Nights at Freddy’s series, we’ve come a long way.
- The top horror games for Android are listed below.
Also Read: Best Android RPGs And JRPGs