Ideas for Housewarming Party Games
Ideas for Housewarming Party Games
Ideas for Housewarming Party Games: With the help of these enjoyable housewarming party activities, you can ensure that your gathering is more than simply a parade of unending house tours. They’ll entertain your guests while simultaneously showcasing your new home.
All of these games are simple to set up and use supplies you probably already have, which is perfect given that you recently relocated. With simple setup and little worry, this will make the party enjoyable for you as well.
These adult party games may be a terrific addition to your housewarming party if you’re looking for something a little more all-purpose.
Gift cards are a fantastic and popular option if you want to award minor rewards to the winners of these games. Give away gift cards from Bed, Bath & Beyond, Lowe’s, Home Depot, or Michaels to continue the theme of homes. Other suggestions include keychains, plants, chocolates, and culinary utensils. Anything pertaining to homes will be popular.
Keep Your Key
- A game called “Keep Your Key” is entirely about saying the wrong thing. At a housewarming celebration, you should pick a few taboo terms that your guests might accidentally speak.
- You can select terms like “house,” “home,” “mailbox,” “paint,” “kitchen,” “TV,” etc. as restricted words.
- For each visitor, print out several key stickers or labels and write in a new forbidden word.
- Stick a key sticker on each attendee when they come at the party so they can read it and then the fun can start.
- A visitor can take their key sticker for themselves if they hear another visitor use the word you’ve selected. At the conclusion of the celebration, the individual with the most keys wins.
New House Scavenger Hunt
- Scavenger hunts are a fantastic way to get your guests to notice the unique features of your new house. You can enquire about your new house, neighborhood, furnishings, and other topics from your visitors.
- Print off this How Well Do You Know Us? scavenger hunt or make your own. Free printable that is complete.
- This housewarming game will put your visitors’ memory to the test as they cooperate in tiny teams.
- Select a room in your house, and permit just a few visitors to enter at a time for two minutes.
- As they leave, have them list any items they can recall seeing in the space. The team with the most accurate responses is the winner.
Pick any card you like.
- To let visitors know your new address, have a stack of moving notification cards available.
- Create a game out of it by writing a number in the bottom corner that matches the numbers on the slips of paper.
- Draw a number once everyone has their cards. The winner is the individual whose moving card also has that particular number.
Popular House Match
- Print out images of homes from a TV show or movie that have become well-known.
- See how many visitors can identify which house is associated with which show.
- You may also ask visitors to take the house matching test on their phones to see how many of them get it right.
House Style Crossword
- How much do your visitors know about different property types?
- Learn more in this laid-back housewarming party game where participants must solve a printable crossword puzzle to identify 19 different types of residences.
Unscramble Our House
- Ask visitors to list on paper how many words they can make using the letters in the word “home.” There are 27 of them, as a hint.
- Continue after that! You might even ask visitors to decode your street name or last name. Other terms like “house,” “family,” “neighborhood,” etc. are also options.
Also Read: Games for St. Patrick’s Day Parties