IOT write for us: The network of physical items, or “things,” implanted with sensors, software, and other technologies to communicate and conversation data with other devices and systems through the internet is called the Internet of Things (IoT).
These gadgets include anything from everyday domestic items to high-tech industrial gear. Now, there are more than 7 billion connected IoT devices, and according to analysts, there will be 10 billion by 2020 and 22 billion by 2025. Device partners are part of Oracle’s network.
Why is the Internet of Things (IoT) so important?
IoT emerged as one of the most remarkable 21st-century technologies in recent years. Continuous communication between people, processes, and things is now possible thanks to connecting commonplace items—such as household appliances, automobiles, thermostats, and baby monitors—to the internet via embedded devices.
Low-cost computers, the cloud, big data, analytics, and mobile technologies enable sharing and collecting of data by physical objects with minimal human intervention. Digital systems can record, monitor, and modify every interaction between connected entities in today’s hyper-connected environment. The physical and digital worlds collide, but they work together.
Topics We Cover
- IoT/Internet of Things
- IoT Software
- IoT Projects/Project Ideas
- IoT Platforms
- IoT Devices/Hardware
- IoT Development
- IoT Data Analytics
- IoT Architecture and Infrastructure
- Smart Homes
- Smart Cities
- Security / Cybersecurity / IoT Security
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Industrial IoT / Industry 4.0 / IIOTEnterprise IoT
- Digital Transformation
- Connected Cars / Autonomous vehicles
- Cloud Computing / Cloud IoT
- Automation (home, business)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 5G, Mobile, IoT Adoption
Topics We Accept For Guest Posts
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning Technology.
- Robotic Process Automation or RPA.
- Edge Computing.
- Virtual Reality (VR)and Augmented Reality(VR).
- Blockchain Technology.
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Click View
Internet and Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cybersecurity Technology
- Smart Home Automation & Security Systems.
- Hacking and IT Security.
- 5G, 4G.
- Online advertising
Designing and Developing
- Graphics design.
- Web Design.
- Holographic & Oleophobic Displays
- Logo Design.
- Web Development.
- Chip designing
Gadgets Write For Us
- Data Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence.
- 5G Technology
- Gadgets Technology Write For Us
- Desktop Topics
- Monitors, Chips, and wireless technology concepts.
Guidelines for Guest Authors
When submitting an article to Informationtechnologypros, a contributor must adhere to several rules. The rules are broken into “Dos” and “Don’t.” Request that you abide by these rules.
- The article is essential to be at least 500 words long and original.
- We only allow two links per article, one to your internal page and one to your homepage.
- Content needs to be correctly aligned and have subheadings.
- The size requirements for a copyrighted image are 1200 x 800 pixels.
- We appreciate your proofreading the text using Grammarly to catch any grammatical errors.
- Make sure the post is relevant to the listed categories.
- Your writing should be thoroughly researched, and you should also cite your sources.
- Sending content that has already been published elsewhere is not advisable. Before providing the content to us, please ensure it is plagiarism-free.
- Sending content that promotes your company’s goods or services is not advisable. When writing an article, make sure it is sincere and not promotional.
- Key Note: Terms & Procedure
- When an article is submitted, our quality team checks it for plagiarism, article tone, and other standards.
- The editing staff will get the article if it complies with all the requirements.
- Our editorial staff will schedule the article after checking the queue. The article link will be forwarded to the quality team after the planned article has been published.
- Our qualified staff will examine the alignment of the text, technical SEO, and link placement. If everything is in order, you will receive the article’s URL.
How to Submit Your Article?
Once your article meets our guidelines, you can contact us through the following form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org: