P2P Write for Us: When two or more PCs are connected and exchange resources without going via a separate server computer, a peer-to-peer (P2P) network is established. Ad hoc connections between computers connected by a Universal Serial Bus can function as P2P networks.
A P2P network can also be a permanent setup that uses copper wires to connect a dozen PCs in a small business. Or a P2P network could be a much more extensive network where unique protocols and apps establish direct connections between users over the Internet.
P2P networks were first used in business due to the introduction of standalone PCs in the early 1980s, unlike the minimainframes of the time. The then-new PCs had built-in CPUs and self-contained hard drives, such as the VS system from Wang Laboratories Inc.
Which delivered word dispensation and other applications to dumb terminals after a central computer and saved files on a central hard drive. The intelligent boxes also included onboard software, allowing desktop deployment and functionality without a mainframe connection.
Topics We Accept For Guest Posts
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Machine Learning Technology.
Robotic Process Automation or RPA.
Virtual Reality (VR)and Augmented Reality(VR).
Internet and Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cybersecurity Technology
- Smart Home Automation & Security Systems.
- Hacking and IT Security.
- 5G, 4G.
- Online advertising
Designing and Developing
- Graphics design.
- Web Design.
- Holographic & Oleophobic Displays
- Logo Design.
- Web Development.
- Chip designing
Gadgets Write For Us
- Data Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence.
- 5G Technology
- Gadgets Technology Write For Us
- Desktop Topics
- Monitors, Chips, and wireless technology concepts.
Guidelines for Guest Authors
When submitting an article to Informationtechnologypros, a contributor must adhere to several rules. The rules are broken into “Dos” and “Don’t.” Request that you abide by these rules.
- The article is essential to be at least 500 words long and original.
- We only allow two links per article, one to your internal page and one to your homepage.
- Content needs to be correctly aligned and have subheadings.
- The size requirements for a copyrighted image are 1200 x 800 pixels.
- We appreciate your proofreading the text using Grammarly to catch any grammatical errors.
- Make particular the post is relevant to the listed categories.
- Your writing should be thoroughly researched, and you should also cite your sources.
- Sending content that has already been published elsewhere is not advisable. Before providing the content to us, please ensure it is plagiarism-free.
- Sending content that promotes your company’s goods or services is not advisable. When writing an article, make sure it is sincere and not promotional.
- Key Note: Terms & Procedure
- When an article is submitted, our quality team checks it for plagiarism, article tone, and other standards.
- The editing staff will get the article if it complies with all the requirements.
- Our editorial staff will schedule the article after checking the queue. The article link will be forwarded to the quality team after the planned article has been published.
- Our qualified staff will examine the alignment of the text, technical SEO, and link placement. If everything is in order, you will receive the article’s URL.
How to Submit Your Article?
Once your article meets our guidelines, you can contact us through the following form or email us directly at email@example.com: