Project management Write for Us: Project management uses specific knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to deliver value to people.
Projects include building a building, providing relief next to a natural disaster, expanding sales into a new geographic market, and developing software for better company processes.
Project Managers Lead Project Management
Every project is a short-term attempt to provide value by producing a distinct good, service, or outcome. Every project has a start and a finish. There is a team, a budget, a schedule, and a list of requirements the team must adhere to. Unlike ordinary operations, an organization’s continual activity, each project is distinct and ends when the intended outcome is attained.
Topics We Accept For Guest Posts
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning Technology.
- Robotic Process Automation or RPA.
- Edge Computing.
- Virtual Reality (VR)and Augmented Reality(VR).
- Blockchain Technology.
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Click View
Internet and Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cybersecurity Technology
- Smart Home Automation & Security Systems.
- Hacking and IT Security.
- 5G, 4G.
- Online advertising
Designing and Developing
- Graphics design.
- Web Design.
- Holographic & Oleophobic Displays
- Logo Design.
- Web Development.
- Chip designing
Gadgets Write For Us
- Data Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence.
- 5G Technology
- Gadgets Technology Write For Us
- Desktop Topics
- Monitors, Chips, and wireless technology concepts.
Guidelines for Guest Authors
When submitting an article to Informationtechnologypros, a contributor must adhere to several rules. The rules are broken into “Dos” and “Don’t.” Request that you abide by these rules.
- The article is essential to be at least 500 words long and original.
- We only allow two links per article, one to your internal page and one to your homepage.
- Content needs to be correctly aligned and have subheadings.
- The size requirements for a copyrighted image are 1200 x 800 pixels.
- We appreciate your proofreading the text using Grammarly to catch any grammatical errors.
- Make particular the post is relevant to the listed categories.
- Your writing should be thoroughly researched, and you should also cite your sources.
- Sending content that has already been published elsewhere is not advisable. Before providing the content to us, please ensure it is plagiarism-free.
- Sending content that promotes your company’s goods or services is not advisable. When writing an article, make sure it is sincere and not promotional.
- Key Note: Terms & Procedure
- When an article is submitted, our quality team checks it for plagiarism, article tone, and other standards.
- The editing staff will get the article if it complies with all the requirements.
- Our editorial staff will schedule the article after checking the queue. The article link will be forwarded to the quality team after the planned article has been published.
- Our qualified staff will examine the alignment of the text, technical SEO, and link placement. If everything is in order, you will receive the article’s URL.
How to Submit Your Article?
Once your article meets our guidelines, you can contact us through the following form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org: