What is SCI Technology? – Leadership Team, Values, and More
SCI Technology is a Sanmina company that has designed, manufactured, qualified, and maintained superior products for commercial and military aviation, industrial applications, space flight programs and tactical ground defense operations.
Through capabilities ranging from an experienced, multi-disciplinary engineering organization to network-centric communications solutions and avionics products, to end-to-end testing, manufacturing, and post-delivery support, SCI provides unsurpassed quality, reliability and service for the defense and aerospace industry sector.
SCI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, America’s defense and aerospace center of excellence and one of the nation’s leading technology communities.
A SANMINA COMPANY
- Sanmina Corporation is a leading electronics contract manufacturer serving the fastest growing segments of the global electronics manufacturing services (EMS) market.
- Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides superior quality end-to-end manufacturing solutions and support to OEMs primarily in communications.
- Defense and aerospace, industrial and medical instrumentation, multimedia, enterprise computing and storage, clean technology, and automotive technology.
- Sectors Sanmina has facilities strategically located in key regions around the world. In an ideal world, this website would not exist, a client would recognize the importance of having web copy before design begins. It goes without saying that it is very important, content is king and people are starting to understand that.
- However, in reality, some project schedules and budgets do not allow web copy to be written before the design phase.
- Members of our leadership team come from a variety of backgrounds, but they all share one common trait: a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Bob Schassler is president of SCI Technology, Inc., a Sanmina company, in Huntsville, AL.
- Mr. Schassler is a versatile, results-driven executive business leader with a long and proven track record of building innovative, growing and transformational companies. Earlier joining SCI in 2018, Bob spent most of his career at Motorola, in various senior leadership positions, primarily in the global public safety and military market.
- Born and raised in New York, Bob received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering at the State University of the New York at
- Binghamton in 1987. However, he earned his Master of Business Administration from San Diego State University (SDSU) in 1994. Here Bob served for five years as a board member of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP).
VISION AND VALUES
We serve persons who serve by providing innovative harvests and reliable services that focus on the unique needs of the aerospace and defense industry.
We demonstrate value as our customers’ premier solutions provider with an unwavering commitment to quality and reliability.
- We are worth the power of teamwork as we follow our common goals.
- We build strong relationships by always being reliable and trustworthy.
- We demonstrate integrity in everything we do.
- We honor all of our commitments.
- We treat our associates and clients as we want to be treated.
HISTORY OF SCI
- SCI once stood for Space Craft, Incorporated. These days, we are so much more.
- More than 60 years after Olin King founded SCI in Alabama’s thriving Rocket City, we proudly embrace our heritage as one of the original contractors to support America’s space industry.
- We’ve been innovators from the beginning, creating mission-critical components for landmark projects like the Apollo Program and Voyager 2, and partnering with innovative commercial aerospace providers to this day.
- But space is not all we know. Over the past half century, SCI has earned its reputation as a recognized leader in the design, development, manufacture and support of aircraft and tactical communications systems for a wide variety of military and civil platforms. Today, as a
- Sanmina company, we have unrivaled capabilities in integrated manufacturing, storage and repair, obsolescence management, and new product introduction.