GPT – 3 Write for Us: No, the world is not being taken over by robots (not yet, anyway). They are, however, well on their way to creating digital prose and humans—and in some circumstances, even better—thanks to Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3).
Although human-equivalent writing may seem like a significant step towards a future resembling that of the Terminator, and also, GPT-3 is raising the bar for what AI and machine learning are capable of.
What is GPT-3?
The geniuses at OpenAI have created a new language model called GPT-3 that produces writing written by AI that has the potential to be virtually identical to text written by humans, including sentences, paragraphs, articles, short tales, conversation, lyrics, and more.
The largest language model yet created, GPT-3. However, it was training by OpenAI on a sizable corpus of text using more than 175 billion (yes, with a “b”) parameters.
Lost? In plain English, GPT-3 was trained on recognizing writing patterns based on user entry after being shown how millions of individuals write. However, provide some input, and the model will produce intelligent text that adheres to the given pattern and structure.
How does GPT-3 work?
A language model, however, such as GPT-3, is statistical software that forecasts the likely arrangement of words. However, GPT-3 has witnessed millions of talks and has been training on a vast dataset (from sources including Common Crawl, Wikipedia, and others). It can control which word (or even character) should come next with the words around it.
GPT-3 will begin guessing what would naturally follow after you put in an initial set of words, and also, such as “go to the store to buy…,” thanks to its training. Probably along these lines:
Topics We Accept For Guest Posts
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning Technology.
- Robotic Process Automation or RPA.
- Edge Computing.
- Virtual Reality (VR)and Augmented Reality(VR).
- Blockchain Technology.
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Click View
Internet and Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cybersecurity Technology
- Smart Home Automation & Security Systems.
- Hacking and IT Security.
- 5G, 4G.
- Online advertising
Designing and Developing
- Graphics design.
- Web Design.
- Holographic & Oleophobic Displays
- Logo Design.
- Web Development.
- Chip designing
Gadgets Write For Us
- Data Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence.
- 5G Technology
Gadgets Technology Write For Us
Monitors, Chips, and wireless technology concepts.
Guidelines for Guest Authors
When submitting an article to Informationtechnologypros, a contributor must adhere to several rules. The rules are broken into “Dos” and “Don’t.” Request that you abide by these rules.
- The article is essential to be at least 500 words long and original.
- We only allow two links per article, one to your internal page and one to your homepage.
- Content needs to be correctly aligned and have subheadings.
- The size requirements for a copyrighted image are 1200 x 800 pixels.
- We appreciate your proofreading the text using Grammarly to catch any grammatical errors.
- Make sure the post is relevant to the listed categories.
- Your writing should be thoroughly researched, and you should also cite your sources.
- Sending content that has already been published elsewhere is not advisable. Before providing the content to us, please ensure it is plagiarism-free.
- Sending content that promotes your company’s goods or services is not advisable. When writing an article, make sure it is sincere and not promotional.
- Key Note: Terms & Procedure
- When an article is submitted, our quality team checks it for plagiarism, article tone, and other standards.
- The editing staff will get the article if it complies with all the requirements.
- Our editorial staff will schedule the article after checking the queue. The article link will be forwarded to the quality team after the planned article has been published.
- Our qualified staff will examine the alignment of the text, technical SEO, and link placement. If everything is in order, you will receive the article’s URL.
How to Submit Your Article?
Once your article meets our guidelines, you can contact us through the following form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org